1. Magnets. Ya gotta have 'em.
2. Wire in strange coil configurations.
3. At least one antenna.
4. A quart bottle of 100-proof bose-einstein condensate and a good mixer.
5. Batteries, so there is always that lingering doubt...
6. A large wheel to attach weights and magnets to.
7. A gas tube or a neon bulb with spark gaps. (Sparks are needed for the effect to work - remember those Frankenstein movies?))
8. A stoppered bottle of salt water and various electrodes.
9. A gyroscope, or two or three.
10. Some really freehand badassed wiring diagrams. Not too many parts, that will cause too much confusion.
Albert's Baddass Free energy Machine
Iradient Energy Machine
Albert's Baddass Free energy Receiver
Iradient Energy Receiver
Click to join energy2100